Images showing police conscripts killed in Al Arish city in Egypt’s North Sinai governorate. The image shows men with their hands tied behind their back, indicating an execution-style killing.
Medical report by an ambulance worker on the death of the 25 conscripts, and the injury of 2. Date at very top of page reads August 19, 2013. In the report, the two on top are wounded. 25 are dead by: “Bullet in head and back”.
– “Pro #Morsi” militants kill 4 soldiers in Ismailia, Egypt
– Taxi driver killed by “pro Morsi” in Alexandria Egypt 15-8-13.
– Giza prosecution begin investigation over killing and mutilation of 4 cops and 3 conscripts
– Not as peaceful as they said
– “Pro Morsi” torture to death case: Witness
– When is a Militant not a Militant? When in Egypt, apparently
– Mainstream media “mistakes” on Egypt