“Pro Morsi” beat a Taxi driver to death in Alexandria, Egypt, 15-8-2013.
Testimony of eye witness: “He refused to obey their road block command. They fired towards his car when he tried to move on, he stopped, then they dragged him and beat him to death.”
The testimony video also shows the body, and face, at the end of it. The location of the incident is at (Al Iqbal street شارع الإقبال).
– Giza prosecution begin investigation over killing and mutilation of 4 cops and 3 conscripts
– “Pro #Morsi” militants kill 4 soldiers in Ismailia, Egypt
– Not as peaceful as they said
– “Pro Morsi” torture to death case: Witness
– When is a Militant not a Militant? When in Egypt, apparently
– Mainstream media “mistakes” on Egypt