Images of two army recruits sniped in the head in Ismailia on 15/8/2013.
Reportedly total of 4 recruits were killed in the same way on that day.
UPDATE: Identified to be the guards of the commander of Egypt’s Second Army. They have been killed next to the governorate building of Ismailia.
UPDATE 2: Supporting video footage.
UPDATE 4: Geographically related incidents.
More content from Ismailia:
Video 1: Same location. Date confirmed (14/8). Shows one of the protestors carrying a weapon.
Video 2: Same location. Date confirmed (14/8). Shows lady in a truck distributing Molotov cocktails to protestors.
Video 3: Same location. Date confirmed (14/8). Uploader says at same area (in front of courts complex). Although not visible, but hey says “I’m trying to capture the automatic weapon”.
Video 4: Location and date not confirmed (15-16/8). Alegedly a known footbal player has been shot dead in Ismailia.
Video 5: Location and date not confirmed (15-16/8). Shows army firing from a roof top on unseen targets.
– Giza prosecution begin investigation over killing and mutilation of 4 cops and 3 conscripts
– Mainstream media “mistakes” on Egypt
– Not as peaceful as they said
– “Pro Morsi” torture to death case: Witness
– When is a Militant not a Militant? When in Egypt, apparently