A resident of Rabaa neighborhood, in Nasr City, (location of “pro Morsi” sit-in) has captured this photo on 27/7 during the torture of a citizen, blindfolded and his hands and legs shackled. The body of the tortured man was found dead the following day.
“SOS Rabaa” is a popular page created by the neighborhood residents for documenting their hardships and observations from the “pro Morsi” sit-in. It has published a testimony (in Arabic) of the Rabaa resident, who captured the picture, detailing the case.
- Army captain, tortured to death by Brotherhood
- Three dead bodies found under Giza bridge
- Five Arrested for Torturing a Protestor
- Amnesty: Evidence points to torture carried out by Morsi supporters
- Police Captain Killed by pro Morsi
- Pro Morsi Peacefulness: Few Examples
- Neutrality versus complicity
- When is a Militant not a Militant? When in Egypt, apparently