We’re not saying that they don’t have their peaceful demos, or that they haven’t ever been attacked. However where are the corporate media from most of the reports below? (list updated)
– “Pro Morsi” torture to death case: Witness.
– When is a Militant not a Militant? When in Egypt, apparently.
– Not All are Peaceful, Yet Excess Force Unjustified.
– More Muslim Brotherhood Sponsored Violence.
– Police Captain Killed by pro Morsi.
– Three dead bodies found under Giza bridge.
– Security Update 1.
– Muslim Brotherhood Affiliates Incite Violence.
– Morsi Supporters’ Terrorism Threats.
– MB Started Peacefully.
– Army captain, tortured to death by Brotherhood.
– Jamaah Islamiyah Threatens to Kill “Christians and Secularists” on June 30.
– Brotherhood “Harassment” Demonstrations.
– Brotherhood Impersonate Military Officer.
– Grad rockets seized on way to Cairo.
– Shipment of Army Uniform & Tools Seized.
– Blocking the road & cry “we’re praying”.
– Five Arrested for Torturing a Protestor.