1) We have no names. Against the celebrity activists culture.
2) The last moment of our struggle is that of our last breath.
3) One step behind the Egyptian street.
4) Challenge Egypt’s regime, politicians, their sponsors and their media.
5) Expose the truth, especially to non-Arabic speakers.
6) Mostly focus on ignored and misreported topics in the media.
7) We don’t promote violence against innocents.
8) Against oppression regardless of who’s the oppressor or the oppressed. For justice even as against ourselves.
9) United on principles, goals, and strategy. Not divided by ideology or parties.
10) Raise awareness by educating local and international communities. Challenge misconceptions and stereotypes. Encourage other multilingual activists and solidarity groups to emerge and act. Show and promote global mutual solidarity.
What are you looking for
Top Posts & Pages
@OperationEgypt on TwitterMy Tweets