As the Muslim Brotherhood organize their “no violence” demonstration in Cairo, their affiliates are busy in rural areas distributing “Takfiri” flyers that accuse their opponents of:
– Insulting the prophet PBUH and his companions.
– Insulting the call for prayers.
– Calling for violence and destruction.
– Attacking & bombarding mosques with stones and petrol bombs.
– Stealing fuel and burning wheat fields.
– Opposing “Islam”.
All of these accusations are designed to enflame the people’s feelings against pro-democracy activists, in a very dangerous, takfiri speech. At the end of the flyer, they call for “action” against the previously described activists, in order to protect “Islam”.
Islamists Watchdog (@islamistswatch) tweeted at 10:13 PM on Wed, Jun 19, 2013:
تاني: شوفتوا المنشور اللي كان بيوزعوا الإخوان أول إمبارح في أوسيم .. استمتعوا pic.twitter.com/7grXMU5hP4